Wednesday, May 23, 2012

ARE YOU READY?

As I entered the last semester of my senior year at the University of Mississippi, a phrase from a childhood game began to be the only thing that made sense to me; "ready or not, here I come." Whether I was ready or not, the future was coming indeed. With much thought and prayer, I am pleased to announce that I have been selected to be a chapter consultant for Phi Mu.The next year of my life will be one that I will cherish forever. I am thankful to friends who have taught me the tricks to blogging so that you may all read and keep up with me through my travels to the pink states, if you will. As I prepare for the next chapter in my life, I couldn't help but connect my past with my future. Even if it is merely the beginning words to a chant led by the student section at the Ole Miss sporting events, my question to you and to myself is ARE YOU READY?!


No comments:

Post a Comment