I am currently finishing up day 2 of consultant training and loving every minute of it. If there is something that I have learned in my short time as a consultant it is that I must wear my shirts ENTIRELY too big for everyone else's liking. My time at Ole Miss completely changed my outlook on my actual t-shirt size and some how in the last 4 years I have managed to go from a size M to a size XL. My co-workers are appalled to see that my shirt covers up my trendy norts (Nike shorts) and that if forced I could probably belt my shirts to wear them as a dress. Although the extra large swallows me whole, it is so comfortable to come home and change into from a long day of work. It is like my security blanket. My love for XL shirts will never die...haters gonna hate.
Aside from my XL fetish, the consultants are pretty accepting of my quirky ways. I haven't gotten booted out because of my southern accent yet so that is a plus. When we go to dinner, the consultants all travel together so naturally we enjoy being the party of 13 girls decked out in skirts, blouses, blazers, and pumps. Lastnight at dinner, this man asked us if we worked for a sorority (how did he know??). My friend Katie and I stopped to talk to him and politely answered yes we work for Phi Mu. The man proceeds to ask where we went to school and I replied with "Ole Miss". He immediately said that I looked like an Ole Miss girl and that not to worry that is a good thing. To defend my previous paragraph of all the haters on the XL shirts, I would just like to say that Ole Miss girls may be known for our insanely large, sluggish SRAT uniforms; however, we are also known for our sweet southern grove uniforms as well. HOTTY TODDY! "Come to Pink of it", XLs aren't so bad after all :)
What a goober. Liob.
ReplyDelete